Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (plus bonus)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Starts: October 2018 (negotiable)
Applications Close: 12 noon on Tuesday 28th August
About Impact Box
Impact Box’s mission is to transform how the social sector uses technology to drive social impact. We want to bring about a sector that is more impactful, efficient and data-driven. We work towards this by partnering with charities and social enterprises to provide outstanding software solutions that address the day-to-day challenges they face. Using our knowledge and experience of the sector we are able to design solutions that help organisations deliver on their mission.
Our work covers both one-off projects and ongoing support arrangements. Since launching in early 2016 we’ve worked with over 30 organisations working in areas including education, health, development and homelessness.
The overwhelming majority of our projects involve working on the Salesforce platform. Because Salesforce can easily be customised it is increasingly being used by charities and other social purpose organisations to monitor impact, manage programme delivery and streamline core processes. We use it because it allows us to develop systems for our clients that are efficient, sustainable and scalable, often with little or no code involved.
We are looking for an outstanding individual to join our team as Solutions Officer. The Solutions Officer will work with the wider Impact Box team on project delivery, providing high-quality solutions to the problems our clients face.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the work we do, would thrive in the fast-paced environment of a small start-up and is excited by the prospect of joining a rapidly-growing organisation.
Although the day-to-day work will involve configuring Salesforce we are not limiting our search to those who have prior experience of working with Salesforce. We have a talented technical team so will be able to provide extensive training to the successful candidate. Provided you have are committed to developing new skills and enthusiastic about using technology for social good we can teach you the rest!
What you get
We think we have a compelling offer for the successful candidate, including:
- Significant training to give you the technical skills required for the role
- The opportunity to work with a diverse range of social purpose organisations
- The chance to contribute to the development of a dynamic and growing start-up
- Numerous development opportunities as well as clear career progression
- Annual salary review and bonus package (between 0% and 6% of salary depending on organisational performance)
- Meeting with clients to understand their organisation, mission and requirements
- Design and implementation of solutions on the Salesforce platform as part of project delivery
- Testing and review of solutions developed by other members of the team
- Presenting solutions to clients and gathering feedback
- Data migration, client training and other tasks associated with the ‘go-live’ process
You need to have:
- A passion for working with charities and other social purpose organisations
- A track record of learning new skills quickly
- A desire to work with technology - and specifically Salesforce - to achieve social good
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well with others
- Excellent attention to detail and an aptitude for working with data
- Strong problem solving skills
- A commitment to feedback and learning
Whilst not essential, we would also be keen to know if you:
- Have experience of using or developing on the Salesforce platform
- Have experience of working on a consultancy or project basis
- Have worked with or volunteered for a charity